10.29.2009

those who wander . . . MAE not be lost.



Allow me to introduce you to a very beautiful man :  Dustin Woida



I managed to cross paths with Dustin at the Las Vegas Airport recently. By the look on his face he appeared to be lost (but i'm not too proud to admit that I also wore the same expression). Realizing that we were both wandering we decided it would be best to wander together. During our almost three hour long layover I discovered we had a lot more in common than I had expected. 

*  We both were headed to Charlotte 
*  We both were in the Fashion Industry.
*  We both love God.

And yet again I am not surprised by our meeting one another.  I always seem to be strategically placed in certain situations for a reason. I don't believe in coincidence, which is why this entry is very special to me. I enjoyed meeting Dustin. What a breath of fresh air.  From Charlotte he heads to COSTA RICA, where he will be in production with MAE Bags.

He was gracious to leave me with his personal bag....



M A E    /   Making An Escape 

is an incredible business....with an amazing message and product. 
don't just check them out, SUPPORT THEM. 

http://www.myspace.com/makinganescape
maebags@gmail.com






1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, Dustin has fallen on hard times as of late: currently ensconced in the Santa Cruz main jail facility on 1 misdemeanor and 2 felony charges. No bail...revocation of parole...what happened?

    ReplyDelete